What is CAMS?
The CAMS certifications examination rigorously tests for aptitude and expertise in anti-money laundering detection and enforcement. Each person who passes the examination will be licensed a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), a designation that identifies him or her as an expert in this field. This credential is recognized by financial institutions and government throughout the world.
Why CAMS is important?
Preparing for the CAMS examination strengthens your current knowledge and widens your expertise, enabling you to better protect your organization. The decision to pursue the credential is proof of your commitment to the profession. It keeps you on top of new developments in the fields and shows regulators and examiners that you and your employer are serious about combating money laundering.
CAMS and Your Career
- CAMS helps you excel in your current position, makes you more productive and valuable.
- CAMS provides professional growth opportunities and will position you as a leader in the AML community.
- CAMS certified professionals make more money.
- CAMS demonstrates to examiners that your department has specialized, concentrated knowledge in the AML field.
- CAMS can help your company minimize risks.
- CAMS helps meet training requirements.