|Category||Human Resources and Training|
|Title||Human Resource Management: Latest Approaches|
|Date||May 6, 2018 to May 10, 2018|
Who should attend
- Human Resources managers
- Senior professionals in the function who seek to broaden their knowledge and improve their skills in the key functions of HR as well as those who are responsible for evaluating HR and its effectiveness in the organization.
- The program is also suitable for those employees who are targeted for development/promotion within the HR function.
- Understand HR’s role as a vital contributor to your organization’s success
- Discover strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Examine best practices for managing performance and creating compensation, training and benefit systems that drive bottom-line results
- Identify and deal with potentially explosive issues with an eye to both legal requirements and the needs of your business
- Analyze HR issues and develop action plans you can implement in your organization
- See how HR and non-HR functions in every organization can create an effective, complementary work environment.
- The Changing Role and Function of HR
- The Employment Process
- Information Processing & Employee Development
- Performance Management