|Category||Finance and Accounting|
|Title||Cash Flow Management|
|Date||July 15, 2018 to July 19, 2018|
Who Should Attend
- General, commercial and operational managers
- Sales managers
- Finance managers and directors
- Accounting staff
- Financial analysts
- Non finance managers and directors (limited finance background)
- Divisional managers
- Be familiar with the fundamental concepts of cash flows
- Apply steps to prepare the cash flows statement
- Know the relationship between liquidity and profitability
- Apply the steps for setting the cash budget
- How to measure the cash shortage and ways to invest surplus
- how to adjust the cash in the treasury and the current accounts in banks
- Skills of cash management (essence and importance).
- Concepts related to cash flow.
- Cash flows from operating activities, investment and financing.
- Methods of preparing the Statement of Cash Flows.
- Case study (cash flow statement).
- Analysis of funds sources and its uses as input to analyze the relationship between liquidity and profitability.
- Case study on the balance between liquidity and profitability in the industrial, commercial and banking sector.
- Preparation of cash budget (case study).
- Control on the cash movement in the treasury and current accounts in banks