|Title||AML and Financial Crime|
|Date||May 6, 2018 to May 10, 2018|
Who should attend
- This course is suitable for anyone who works within the regulated financial sectors, including all businesses where large amounts of illegally obtained cash, property or goods could be bought, sold or exchanged.
- The Money Laundering Regulations 2007 cover (but is not limited to) all businesses that participate in lending, leasing, offering guarantees, participating in security issues, money broking and custody services.
- This includes businesses such as estate agents, casinos, accountants and businesses that issue and/or administer means of payment.
- Be able to explain the concept of money laundering and understand its impact on both the financial services sector and the economy.
- Be able to identify and explain the law concerning money laundering.
- Understand how the law, in relation to financial crime, impacts upon the work you carry out in terms of procedures and your responsibilities.
- Introduction and Money Laundering Regulations
- The Proceeds of Crime and Terrorism Acts
- The HMT Sanctions List and Client Identification
- The Financial Services and Markets Acts
- Record Keeping and Training