|Title||Management Skills for New Managers|
|Date||July 9, 2018 to July 13, 2018|
Who Should Attend
- Management and Leadership Skills for New Managers training course is ideal for those who are or will be responsible for managing staff or consultants, project managers, new supervisors, or any supervisor.
- Learn about the roles of a new manager.
- Discover your responsibilities as a supervisor or new manager as they relate to planning, executing, and monitoring your duties.
- Learn how to avoid micro-managing - the number one mistake of new managers.
- Utilize the Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator to understand the 16 combinations of personality types.
- Gain an understanding of the communication loop and how to avoid obstacles to effective communication.
- Learn the art of coaching and delegating effectively.
- Learn how to conduct performance reviews and provide effective feedback
- Roles and Responsibilities of a New Manager
- Effective Communication
- Understanding and Appreciating Situational Leadership
- Delegation for Growth and Development
- What is delegation?