|Title||Project Cost and Time Management|
|Date||July 23, 2018 to July 27, 2018|
Who should attend
- Project managers
- Senior Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Team leaders
- Others who work with project teams will benefit from this course.
- Make realistic estimates on the project cost and schedule.
- Establish a preliminary scope statement.
- Use the work breakdown structure (WBS) of a project to develop a network diagram.
- Evaluate the Time Management forecasts by using the PERT and the critical path.
- Optimize the project duration with compression techniques and parallel tasks.
- Apply the earned value to ensure an effective follow-up of the Time and Cost Management of a project.
- To manage effectively the change requests that have an impact on the costs and deadlines of a project.
- Essential Background
- Baselining the Project
- Managing change
- Evaluating and Forecasting
- The Exit Strategy