|Category||Zakat and Tax|
|Title||Income Tax Law|
|Date||April 7, 2019 to April 11, 2019|
Who should attend
- finance and tax specialists
- tax advisors
- business planners
- contract specialists
- Know who is subject to Income Tax.Know the activities subject to Income Tax.
- Understand the residence criteria and concept of permanent establishment.
- Build an understanding of Income Tax rules.
- Learn how to read financial statements for tax purposes.
- Know how to calculate the tax base on the basis of statutory and discretionary accounts.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of Withholding Tax.
- Know how to calculate the tax base on the basis of statutory and estimated accounts
- Inform participants on the process of inspection, assessment and procedures for objection and appeal.
- Income Tax Law:Person subject to tax
- Residence criteria
- Concept of permanent establishment
- Allowable deduction
- Income subject to tax
- Income earned from a source In the Kingdom
- Exempt income
- Anti avoidance measures
- Tax base
- Tax rate
- Tax Filing and compliance procedures
- Withholding Tax
- Case Study in Tax Declaration