|Title||Leadership and Corporate Accountability|
|Date||January 13, 2019 to January 17, 2019|
Who Should Attend
- General Managers—deputy, assistant, or divisional.
- Senior vice presidents and vice presidents—divisional, regional, or corporate.
- Directors—executive, managing, or divisional.
- Heads of business units and divisions.
- C-level executives
- You will learn about the management and governance systems that business leaders can use to promote responsible corporate conduct.
- You will analyze how economics, law, psychology, and organizational behaviour influence decisions and shape leaders.
- This program will enhance your capacity to lead effectively in a changing global society.
- You will learn how to integrate your company's financial needs, legal requirements, and ethical responsibilities in the process of making prudent and principled decisions.
- You will interact with other accomplished business leaders to analyze the actions of real-world organizations confronted by complex challenges.
- Define the concept of responsibility and accountability
- Establish guidelines for making ethical decisions and Examine your responsibilities as a decision maker
- How can you test your decisions for integrity and objectivity?
- The fundamental principles for business conduct
- How will you meet your responsibilities in the face of time pressure and Uncertainty and hostile circumstances.
- Apply a decision framework to analyze your economic, legal, and ethical responsibilities.
- Linking values and integrity in management to corporate social responsibility and accountability
- Governance concept
- The basic elements of an effective system of strategic corporate
- The basic internal and external governance tools can you use to
- Ensure your organization and its members make good on their Responsibilities?
- Prepare your organization to avert or manage a crisis
- Talking about leadership from many dimensions and Leadership responsibilities
- How leaders can translate their responsibilities into sustainable long-term
- Profitable firm performance