|Title||Performance Management: Minimizing Stress, Maximizing Effectiveness|
|Date||August 20, 2017 to August 24, 2017|
Who should attend
- This program is designed for all managers and department heads, supervisors and group leaders.
- Recognize the difference between Performance Management and Performance Appraisal
- Recognize the objectives of Performance Management.
- Realize the importance of having a vision and mission
- Identify the goal setting process
- How can you evaluate individual performance in terms of creating value, not simply in terms of increasing sales or reducing costs?
- Understand how your daily decisions impact the value of your activity and, therefore, that of your company.
- Identify the link between team performance and organizational performance
- Realize how to motivate people and enrich jobs
- How to mobilize your team to focus on references that yield performance and success?
- How to prepare placement chart based on appraisal results?
- Definition of Performance Management and Process
- Performance appraisal and performance management
- Performance Appraisal Methods
- Features of effective appraisal method and Advantages and disadvantages of appraisal tools
- Developing Key Performance Indicators and Structuring the appraisal index
- Appraisal purpose (merit, post training, promotion or periodic)
- Ranking employees based on appraisal results (Compensation) Rearranging employees based on appraisal results (placement chart)
- Preparing appraisal comments or final report and Appraisal Problems associated with Potential Rating Scale
- Dealing effectively with various employee reactions Communicating with employees often (provide short, quick performance snapshots)
- Planning for short and long-term objectives
- The Appraisal Discussion (Framing, Disagreement: Criticism and feedback )
- Problems with Appraisals ( People, Process and Preparation )
- Motivating for Performance Maximization and Appraising Performance
- Organizational Culture and Learning Organization