|Title||How to be a R.E.A.L Team Player|
|Date||January 13, 2019 to January 17, 2019|
Who Should Attend
- Any member of a team who wants to improve their teamwork skills and contribute more effectively to the success of their team.
- The course will provide you with tools that can help your team work productively and successfully.
- These techniques will help your team organize information, organize and run effective meetings, and generate useful member contributions.
- Team Leader and Team Member Essentials
- The Role of the Team Player
- The Team Leader as Guide
- The Style of the R.E.A.L Leader
- Communicating Effectively, Influencing & Persuading
- Motivating for High Achievement
- Managing Team Member's Performance & Working One-to-one
- Managing the Whole Role - Help Teams Run Themselves