|Category||Finance and Accounting|
|Date||January 19, 2020 to January 23, 2020|
Who should attend
- debt managers and practitioners of finance in different parts of the world
- The distinction between good and bad debt.
- Understand and implement key components of a successful budget.
- How to create a working debt management plan based on personal spending habits.
- The true cost of credit.
- Understanding Debt
- Key Components of a Successful Budget
- Debt Management Plan
- True Cost of Credit