|Category||Finance and Accounting|
|Title||Modern Budget Preparation|
|Date||May 6, 2018 to May 10, 2018|
Who should attend
- Directors and Heads of Departments
- Budgets departments staff in both the public and private sectors
- Strategic Planning departments Staff
- Be familiar with the basic concepts of modern budgets.
- Understand the practical steps for the preparation of budgets.
- Explain detailed steps for the preparation of the cash estimated budget.
- Show the role of budgets in the control and evaluation of performance through measuring and analyzing of deviation.
- Know how to prepare the budget on the basis of activity.
- How to link between long-term strategic planning by using the Balanced Scorecard, and short-term operational planning by using budgets.
- How to.
- Understand the capital budget through the evaluation of investment proposals.
- The fundamental principles of modern budgeting.
- Modern budgets functions.
- Types of modern budgets.
- The concept of budgets relaxation.
- Budgets entries (Sales predicting - Production capacity predicting - Profitability predicting).
- Steps of preparing the comprehensive estimated budget.
- Steps of preparing the cash estimated budget.
- The regulatory dimension of budgets system
- Link between budgeting system and performance evaluation system in the short-term principle.
- The steps of preparing the budget on the basis of activity
- The steps of preparing the cost-cutting budget by using the target cost method.
- Link between budgets system and Balanced Scorecard in long-term basis.
- The capital budget and ways to evaluate investment proposals.