|Title||Creative and Innovative Leadership|
|Date||June 23, 2019 to June 27, 2019|
Who should Attend
- Corporate Senior Executives
- Vice President
- General Managers
- Chief Administrative Officers, and Senior Managers of Municipalities
- CEO's and Senior Directors of Large NGO's and Associations
- Assistant Deputy Ministers
- Directors General and Senior Directors Government Departments.
- Develop the awareness and the skills necessary to solve problems creatively
- Enhance, whenever possible and necessary, the amount of creativity and leadership manifested in a domain, organization or society.
- Ensure successful application of products, programs and services to drive new revenue.
- Look at how organizations can create 'value' for its customers, and how this value creation concept impacts your organizations: strategy building, org. structure, risk assessment, staffing approach, knowledge sharing, and IT utilization.
- Discuss with senior business leaders, the various approaches and options for innovation in the world today.
- Leadership in Creativity
- What is creativity? What is creative leadership?
- 10 ways to murder creativity and Barriers To Creativity
- Required Steps to begin thinking more creatively
- Creative Thinking Skills Model and The CPS Thinking Skills
- Co-creative Leadership and The theoretical foundations of co-creative leadership
- What is creative problem solving? Why don’t we think creatively more often?
- How can we be more creative? What is the creative problem solving process?
- What are some other specific creative problem solving tools and techniques?
- Application of learning.
- Golden Rules of Creative Thinking
- Common mental blocks to creative thinking process
- Know the steps to the creative problem solving process
- Brainstorming and Mind mapping
- Apply tools to solve a problem